Sunday, September 5, 2010

stock up the shop: more BIG vintage fabric

I can't even believe I bought polyester fabric...but how could I resist this?
Yes, another excuse to show off my cool chair.
3 yards of green, deco-y, craziness.


I searched high and low (well, on the internet of course) for any information on this name. All I could come up with was lots of information about this company. Could it be the same? I can't be sure, but I can be sure that there isn't anything out there (well, on the internet of course) about Duplan Prints, Duplan Fabric, Duplan Clothing, nada. It's so cool, I almost feel that it's pretty early polyester. It has such an art deco feel to me. Anyway, had to share and 'fess up to not being such a cotton snob this week. 
~ Jenny

1 comment:

I love comments and feedback on anything you see fit. Thanks, and come back soon!