Lots of retro holiday goodness this week! It really gets me in the mood to decorate for our Christmas...or maybe next week. ;)
Instead of the group shot, I'm trying out the individual shots of some of my favorite finds:
| Pyrex "Mod Kitchen" Decorator Casserole I haven't been buying much Pyrex lately, but this one is soooo cool! |
| 1983 Alan Wood for Houze Christmas Mugs Set of 3 |
| Waechtersbach style Glasses Coordinate with the popular West German Waechtersbach pottery pieces. |
| West German Glass Angel Candle Holders I love these...so thick and sturdy and pretty. Like blocks of ice. |
Life gets pretty serious, with busy-ness, worries and serious stuff popping up here and there, so I'm grateful for the holidays approaching to keep us focused on family, friends, and the good things in life!
~ Jenny
Jenny, these all look great, I like the individual shots (as you know!) I am not a pyrex fan, but that casserole is really great. I have passed on the mugs before, and now I am rethinking my decision. The angels are great! Are you keeping them? I have not yet posted my finds for this week, it is going to be another late night.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the spirit of the holidays.
The casserole with the warming stand is my favorite too. I never considered myself a Pyrex enthusiast, but if you don't stop posting these great pieces, I might just become one. :)
ReplyDeleteI <3 your Pyrex find and those red Christmas glasses.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the mod pyrex dish. Adorable.
ReplyDelete